See the testimonial from Tim Mulder Sewerage Plant Manager of the Advanced Enviro-Septic Sewerage plant commissioned at the Town of Newbury. It is 198,000 litre per day facility that has now had 2 yrs. of continuous operation.
- Are you qualified to change an onsite design?
- AES saves indigenous community $35k a year
- AES comes to South Australia
- Our friends across the Tasman are catching on to the benefits of the AES system
- Kenilworth ‘Designer Dunny’ competition open
- Advanced Enviro-Septic meets SEQwater Development Guidelines
- Think before you surface irrigate with effluent
- Become AES certified – it’s fast and it’s free!
- Even Engineers need to be AES certified
- OUCH! Don’t get caught with out of date quotes