for Town Sewerage / Council Sewerage
Advanced Enviro Septic
Custom waste water & sewerage treatment solutions are Advanced Enviro-Septic’s speciality. Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and National Parks face the same or similar waste water and sewerage problems as many small towns and communities.
With capital, maintenance and operating costs going through the roof, Councils and Rural communities can benefit from the passive nature of the Advanced Enviro-septic. It can be used to refurbish sand filtration beds by bacterially treating primary effluent and protecting the infiltration bed against Progressive failure or for completely new sewerage treatment plants with massive reductions in capital and operating costs over standard mechanical and chemical plants.
The Advanced Enviro-septic is used in Systems from 400 litres per day up to 300,000 litres per day (with 50% reuse in the largest application). Its ability to handle large variations in daily loading without chemical or mechanical intervention is a perfect solution for Community Facilities, Show grounds, Caravan Parks, Camping grounds and small towns.
- The AES on-site treatment system removes up to 99% of wastewater contaminants.
- Treats and disperses in a dramatically reduced footprint size from the current 1-meter pipe separation requirements to only 8 inches with the Advanced Enviro Septic system.
- Proven and reliable track record.
- Treatment processes require NO energy.
- Made with significant quantities of recycled plastic.
- Protects soil and groundwater from contamination.
- Advanced Secondary alternative solution.
- Considerably more cost-effective to purchase and maintain than current complicated, mechanical and conventional systems.
- Smaller installations require smaller crews and less fill material.
- Installs extremely quickly and easily compared to conventional septic sytems.
- Lightweight components are very easy to handle and transport.
- Never needs replacement media or special maintenance.
- No expensive mechanical devices, computer controls or maintenance contracts.
Durable, non-biodegradable components that last indefinitely
- Flexible to allow virtually any shape.
- Sloping, adaptable and multi-level configurations.
- Longevity, reliability and proven performance.
- Wastewater Treatment System performs at high capacity in areas of limited space.
- Facilitates quick start-up after periods of non-use.
- Provides additional surface area for bacterial growth with even distribution allowing for protection of the outer layers and receiving surfaces so they remain permeable.