for Mining & Resources
Invariably mining and resource projects are located in remote and isolated locations where water supply can be augmented by the ability to make use of water multiple times.
The Advanced Enviro-septic when utilised as the aeration and bacterial treatment stage in a sewerage system without the need for electricity can save considerable capital cost with little to no maintenance.
The design and application flexibility of the Advanced Enviro-septic combined with trash screens, poly tanks, our Salcor g3 Gravity UV system and a small monitoring and dosing component can provide water up to Class A+ standard.
Added to this is the ability of Licenced Plumbing contractors to quickly and without cost attain certification to install the AES system as part of their camp installation contract avoiding the considerable cost of specialised installation contractors.
The team at Advanced Enviro-septic assist at all levels of design, approval and installation to build knowledge and the best environmental and community health outcomes naturally.
Advanced Enviro-septic is used by National Parks, Project Services and is increasingly recognised by DERM as a sustainable environmental waste water treatment solution.
- The AES on-site treatment system removes up to 99% of wastewater contaminants.
- Treats and disperses in a dramatically reduced footprint size from the current 1-meter pipe separation requirements to only 8 inches with the Advanced Enviro Septic system.
- Proven and reliable track record.
- Treatment processes require NO energy.
- Made with significant quantities of recycled plastic.
- Protects soil and groundwater from contamination.
- Advanced Secondary alternative solution.
- Considerably more cost-effective to purchase and maintain than current complicated, mechanical and conventional systems.
- Smaller installations require smaller crews and less fill material.
- Installs extremely quickly and easily compared to conventional septic sytems.
- Lightweight components are very easy to handle and transport.
- Never needs replacement media or special maintenance.
- No expensive mechanical devices, computer controls or maintenance contracts.
- Durable, non-biodegradable components that last indefinitely with a 20-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Flexible to allow virtually any shape.
- Sloping, adaptable and multi-level configurations.
- Longevity, reliability and proven performance.
- Wastewater Treatment System performs at high capacity in areas of limited space.
- Facilitates quick start-up after periods of non-use.
- Provides additional surface area for bacterial growth with even distribution allowing for protection of the outer layers and receiving surfaces so they remain permeable.