for Caravan, Camp and National Parks
Schools, Camping Grounds, National Parks, Aboriginal Communities and Caravan Parks are often located in remote regions and in non-sewered locations. An added complication for these facilities is they are often subject to substantial variations in effluent loads.
The Advanced Enviro-septics passive biological treatment process is the most tolerant Advanced Secondary System capable of handling these load variations. The large bacterial surface area (7m2 per Lm of AES pipe)and highly oxygenated biological environment created by the AES oxygen flow path allows the bacterial load to adjust rapidly according to the volume of carbon entering the system.
Conventional AWTS systems can suffer major failure through bacterial die off in low load periods resulting in high maintenance costs and poor quality output.
The high fat content of native food sources such as Turtle and Dugong can also give rise to major maintenance, operational and community health cost issues.
The design and application flexibility of the Advanced Enviro-septic can provide a natural, low maintenance and affordable solution to your on-site wastewater needs. Benefits that have seen Advanced Enviro-septic installed on systems ranging from 280 litres per day on the national trail toilet to a 300,000 litre per day system servicing the Holiday Village on the shores of Lake Sunapee the largest fresh water lake in North East America.
Added to this is the ability for your local plumbers to quickly and without cost attain certification to install AES systems and you also avoid the considerable cost of specialised installation contractors. The team at Advanced Enviro-Septic assist at all levels of design, approval and installation to build knowledge and the best environmental and community health outcomes naturally.
With design, Advanced Enviro-Septic can be combined with additional stages of treatment to facilitate affordable water reuse options to A+ standards.
- The AES on-site treatment system removes up to 99% of wastewater contaminants.
- Treats and disperses in a dramatically reduced footprint size from the current 1-meter pipe separation requirements to only 8 inches with the Advanced Enviro Septic system.
- Proven and reliable track record.
- Treatment processes require NO energy.
- Made with significant quantities of recycled plastic.
- Protects soil and groundwater from contamination.
- Advanced Secondary alternative solution.
- Considerably more cost-effective to purchase and maintain than current complicated, mechanical and conventional systems.
- Smaller installations require smaller crews and less fill material.
- Installs extremely quickly and easily compared to conventional septic sytems.
- Lightweight components are very easy to handle and transport.
- Never needs replacement media or special maintenance.
- No expensive mechanical devices, computer controls or maintenance contracts.
- Durable, non-biodegradable components that last indefinitely with a 20-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Flexible to allow virtually any shape.
- Sloping, adaptable and multi-level configurations.
- Longevity, reliability and proven performance.
- Wastewater Treatment System performs at high capacity in areas of limited space.
- Facilitates quick start-up after periods of non-use.
- Provides additional surface area for bacterial growth with even distribution allowing for protection of the outer layers and receiving surfaces so they remain permeable.